CTP Green Slip

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance, also known as a "Green Slip",
is required in New South Wales so that you can register your vehicle.

Get a Quote


CTP Insurance protects you as a vehicle owner or driver in the event of a personal injury claim made against you, by either passengers in your vehicle or other road users.

CTP Insurance does not cover damage to your vehicle, other vehicles or other property (see Car Insurance for this type of cover).

For more information about CTP Green Slips, speak to a CTP Specialist 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday or Saturday 8am to 1pm.



Register your car online

You can get your Green Slip online. Once you have your Green Slip, you can even register your vehicle online with Roads & Maritime Services (RMS).

Do you need a vehicle safety check?
Your RMS registration renewal notice will indicate if your vehicle requires a vehicle inspection or E-safety check.

  •  Yes

    To obtain an E –safety check you need to take your vehicle to an E-safety Check Station. Once your vehicle has been inspected, the Check Station will notify RMS of your result.
    To find out where your nearest Check Station is, follow this link to the RMS website

  •  No

    Register your vehicle online now.



Follow Us

  • Twitter logo smallTwitter
  • Youtube logo smallYouTube
  • Google Plus logo smallGoogle+