CTP Green Slip NSW Quote

We cannot provide you with an online CTP Green Slip quote in the following circumstances.

  • Vehicles transferring from interstate
  • Vehicles requiring a blue slip
  • Vehicles that have been unregistered for more than 3 months
  • Trade plates
  • Invalid wheelchairs
  • Vehicles manufactured before 1960
  • Vehicles that form part of a fleet
  • Imported used vehicles
  • Taxi and Stand-by Taxi

Please call AAMI on 13 22 44 (Monday - Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8am-1pm) if you require any assistance.

Please have your NSW vehicle registration papers with you to help you with your quote.
Back Proceed to CTP Green Slip Quote

Follow Us

  • Twitter logo smallTwitter
  • Youtube logo smallYouTube
  • Google Plus logo smallGoogle+