- Competition runs from Sunday 3 September 2017 to Saturday 28 October 2017
- To be entered, customers need to have a fully paid eligible policy on the competition end date and be opted into AAMI marketing communications. To update your marketing preferences, call 13 22 44
- Customers will automatically enter the draw if they fulfil the criteria on the competition end date
- One entry per policy
- An eligible AAMI policy excludes AAMI CTP policies issued in SA and ACT and AAMI Travel Insurance*
- If a new policy is purchased during the Entry Period and cancelled before 6 December 2017, they will forfeit entry
The “Lucky Up Your Life” Competition is promoted by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as AAMI, of Level 28 Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000, ph 13 22 44. Entry Period opens 9am on 3 September 2017 and closes 11:59pm 28 October 2017 (Melbourne time). Entry open to an existing policyholder who holds an Eligible AAMI Policy at the time the Entry Period closes, or a new policyholder who takes out an Eligible AAMI Policy during the Entry Period and holds that policy until the Prize Draw Date (6/12/2017). Must be opted-in to AAMI marketing communications by the end of the Entry Period to be entered. Call 13 22 44 to update AAMI marketing preferences.. Eligible Entrants will be automatically entered into the draw. To remove your policy from being entered into the competition click here. To see full terms and conditions, click here
* An Eligible AAMI Policy means the following valid and fully paid AAMI-branded policies: Building and/or Contents, Motor, CTP (NSW only), Business, Health, Life, Accidental Injury or Accidental Death. An Eligible AAMI Policy excludes an AAMI CTP policy issued in ACT or SA and AAMI Travel Insurance. Maximum 1 entry per policy. Refer to the full terms and conditions on Eligible AAMI Policies.
Total Prize Pool is $250,000 AUD. Prize Draw at 10am 6/12/17 at 92-94 Tope St, South Melbourne, VIC. Winner notified by email and published on Competition Website on 8/12/17. See full terms and conditions. Permit numbers ACT TP 17/01530, NSW LTPS/17/16628 & SA T17/1448.
General insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as AAMI. Business insurance issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 trading as AAMI Business Insurance. Life Insurance issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 979 530 AFSL 229880 under the AAMI brand, and distributed by Suncorp Financial Services Pty Limited ABN 50 010 844 621, AFSL 229885. AAMI Health Insurance is issued by nib health funds limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (nib) a registered private health insurer and is arranged by Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 (SIV) as an authorised agent of nib for which SIV receives commission. Information provided is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account any person's particular objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision to purchase a product.