Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

Make a claim for NSW CTP Insurance

How to make a NSW CTP claim


To lodge your claim, one of our friendly staff will be there to take care of you.

Before making a NSW CTP claim you should:


Report the accident to the Police


Identify the vehicle at fault


Find out the Green Slip insurer of the vehicle at fault


Determine which forms you need to submit by selecting from the date options below


Documentation for lodging a claim:

When did your motor vehicle accident occur?

Send forms to:

  • MAIL

GPO Box 4091,
Sydney NSW 2001

How will customers be supported under the new scheme?

We’re still putting injured people first.

The NSW Government has introduced a new CTP Green Slip scheme to better support people injured on NSW roads. Shifting from a focus on lump-sum payouts to one that directs its energy towards rehabilitation of injured people means we can offer a more affordable and efficient CTP scheme to customers.

The new scheme is focused on early support and recovery. For the first time, injured people can receive weekly income payments if they need time off work.

For more information about the NSW CTP reform and how to make a claim, please visit the State Insurance Regulatory Authority website


Frequently asked questions

Before 1 December 2017

1 December 2017 & after