How do I get a copy of my insurance certificate?
If you have an eligible AAMI policy, you can grab your Certificate of Insurance, or COI — from our Documents Hub. You just need to pop in your name, date of birth and phone number, and we’ll text you secure PIN that gives you access to your documents.
Eligible policies are:
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- CTP Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Caravan Insurance
- Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance
- Home Building & Contents Insurance
- Home Building Insurance
- Home Contents Insurance
- Contents (Fire & Theft) Insurance
- Building for Landlords Insurance
- Contents for Landlords Insurance
If your policy isn’t on this list, give us a call on 13 22 44 and we can send you a copy of your certificate.