Got a question? AAMI has you covered.
How do I update my Home Insurance cover?
To make your life easier, you can make a number of changes to your home insurance policy online. Through My Account, you can:
- change the sum of contents you’re insured for
- update the sum of your insured building
- update the unspecified portable items included in your cover,
- and much much more.
Simply log in, click on the ‘My policy list’ link, and select the relevant policy you want to update. From the ‘Update my policy’ tab, you’ll find several options for making changes.
Some of the things that can’t be altered online include:
- changing your cover type (for example, from Property Owner to Landlord), and
- changing the specified portables listed on your cover.
For these things please contact us - we’ll be happy to help you out.