Got a question? AAMI has you covered.
Which sports do you cover?
Our Travel Insurance covers some sporting activities but not others. The ones we don't cover are:
- Professional sport (including training for that professional sport)
- Racing of any kind (other than on foot)
- Football of any kind
- Flying or other aerial activity except as a passenger in a scheduled, commercial power-driven aircraft
- Rodeo riding
- Running with the bulls
- Mountain or rock climbing using ropes or guides
- Diving using breathing apparatus (if you don't hold an open water diving licence)
- Competitive snow and ice sports