Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
AAMI Health Insurance “Up to $300 off your policy waiver” Offer Disclaimer
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the AAMI Health Insurance “up to $300 off your policy” offer (“Offer”). By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp Insurance Ventures Pty Ltd ABN 53 158 182 042 of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000. (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 August 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 31 August 2019 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out a combined AAMI Hospital and Extras policy (“Eligible Product”) (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their family’s, parents’ or carer’s cover to their own policy (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer consists of a reduction of the premium payable for the Eligible Product, being a $150 reduction for single scale products or $300 for couples or family scale products.
6. The Offer will be fulfilled to Eligible Customers 60 days after the end of the month in which the Eligible Product was purchased (“Fulfilment Date”). The Fulfilment Date for the Offer is 30 October 2019.
7. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
a. the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with AAMI Health Insurance;
b. the Eligible Product must have a policy start date during the Offer Period (“Commencement Date”);
c. the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid at the time of the Offerbeing applied, being 30 October 2019;
d. the Eligible Customer must purchase the Eligible Product via direct debit or credit card;
e. the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
f. the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib Health Funds Limited or its related companies, or their agents.
8. Limit of one (1) Offer per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product.
9. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 4% direct debit discount where Eligible Customers pay for an Eligible Product by direct debit.
10. Eligible Customers who meet the Entry Requirements will be entitled to receive the Offer unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer.
11. If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter after the Fulfilment Date to advise the Offer has been applied.
12. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provide false information or who seek to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
16. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to withdraw, amend, cancel or suspend this Offer at any time.