Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
AAMI Health Insurance “2 and 6 month waiver” on Extras Offer: AAMI Combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the AAMI Health Insurance “2 and 6 month waiver” offer (“Offer”). These terms and conditions are issued and the Offer is provided by nib health fund limited ABN 83 000 124 38 (“nib)”. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Platform CoVentures Pty Ltd ABN 82 626 829 623 (PC) of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000 (“Promoter”).
- The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 December 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 31 December 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of AAMI’s Combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product with a policy start date during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”).
- The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out the Eligible Product (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their families’, parents’ or carers’ cover to their own policy (“Eligible Customers”). Eligible Customers must also meet the Entry Requirements specified in point 8 below.
- The Offer consists of waiving the 2 and 6 month waiting period for Eligible Customers on all Extras services that normally require a 2 or 6 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product. Longer waiting periods may apply for some services and are not subject to this offer.
- nib will apply the 2 and 6 month waiver at the time the Eligible Customer takes out the Eligible Product.
- Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
- the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with AAMI Health Insurance via direct debit or credit card;
- the Eligible Product must have a policy start date during the Offer Period;
- the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or be a previous policyholder who joined and cancelled within 6 months before or during the Offer Period
- the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib or its related companies, or nib’s agents.
- Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied to all customers listed on the Eligible Product.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 4% direct debit discount where Eligible Customers pay for an Eligible Product by direct debit.
- This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
- nib and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at nib’s or the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of nib. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- nib reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provide false information or who seek to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this Offer.
- Personal information is being collected by the Promoter and nib in order to facilitate the conduct of this Offer. For this purpose, personal information may be disclosed to selected third parties, including but not limited to agents, related entities, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this personal information. The Promoter and nib will use and handle personal information collected as set out in their respective Privacy Policies, which can be viewed at http://www.aami.com.au/privacy and https://www.nib.com.au/legal/privacy-policy. The Privacy Policies also contain information about how individuals may opt out, access, update or correct their information, how individuals may complain about the treatment of their information, and how those complaints will be dealt with.