Work out how much life insurance you and your family may need with our calculator. Simply enter your expenses plus any assets you have below and we will immediately calculate an estimated cover amount. Then you can use this when searching for life insurance quotes. It’s that easy!
To get an idea of cover you may require, you will need to ask yourself a few questions about your finances.
What to Include
- Mortgage repayments or rent
- Car expenses, e.g. fuel, maintenance costs, insurance
- Living costs, e.g. groceries, utility bills, clothes
- Children's education, e.g. pre-school, school, TAFE, university
- Debts, e.g. credit cards, loans
- Funeral expenses
- Current assets, e.g. savings, superannuation, shares. Find out more about life insurance outside of super
Calculate your cover amount in 3 simple steps
Once you have estimated the cover you may need, you can get a more accurate quote!
Insurance you can trust
Talk to a real person
Australian based call centres there to support you when you need us most
Award winning insurance
Winner of the money magazine award 4 years running
Call 13 22 44 if you have any questions
1. Includes customers of both AAI Limited and Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited which hold AAMI branded products.
The purpose of this calculator is to assist you in determining the amount of cover you may require for life risk insurance cover. This calculator is for general guidance only and does not take into account or provide any recommendation on or represent that the estimate calculated is appropriate for, your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
There are many factors to take into account in determining the level of cover you may require for these types of life risk insurance. The factors included in the calculator cover some of the common liabilities and assets you may want to take into account. However, not all factors or ones that may be relevant to you are covered. You may wish to consider obtaining advice before making any financial decisions.