Covers death & terminal illness
Help pay off any debts & help look after your loved ones
- Lump sum up to $1 million
- $10,000 paid to your beneficiary, usually within 24hrs of an approved claim, for immediate costs
- After you have paid your policy for a year, your 13th month is free
Covers injury or sickness
Help replace lost income to pay for expenses e.g. mortgage, rent, bills etc.
- Monthly payments covering up to 75% of your income, up to $10,000, for a 1 or 2 year benefit period
- 30 day waiting period
- No premium payments required while receiving benefits
Covers accidental injuries
Helps cover upfront medical costs or everyday expenses, bills etc.
- Lump sum payment of up to $100,000 dependent on injury type and package chosen
- No waiting period, cover paid out once claim approved
- The choice of Standard or Plus packages to best suit you
For more information view our Product Disclosure statements and other policy documents.
How to claim in 3 easy steps
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, we’re here to ensure that you receive all the help you can get, as quickly and painlessly as possible. We know it’s a stressful enough time as it is.
- 1. Call Us
Call us on 13 22 44 as soon as possible
- 3. Complete form
Send us the completed claim form and requested info
More reasons why you're with AAMI...
- Talk to a real person 24/7
- Trusted by 1.2 million Australians
- Apply online, no medicals required
- Simple claims process
Call 13 22 44
to speak to an AAMI Life Insurance specialist.
AAMI Life Insurance, Income Protection, and Accidental Injury Insurance products (AAMI Life Products) are issued by Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530, AFSL 229 880 (SLSL) and are distributed by Suncorp Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN 50 010 844 621 (“SFS”), AFSL 229885. AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807 AFSL 230859 trading as AAMI does not provide any financial product advice in relation to AAMI Life Products. Information provided is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement
and Policy Document
available at www.aami.com.au
before making any decisions about whether to acquire or continue to hold a product. Information current as of 18 May 2015.