Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
How can we help?
Request a quote
Make a general enquiry
Certificate of Currency Request
Already with AAMI and need a copy of your Certificate of Currency? Great news - in most cases, we can email it within 4 business hours. Please note:
- To protect your privacy, we only send Certificates to the email address already listed on your Business Insurance policy
- Your premium payments need to be up to date.
- This form is for Business and Market Stall customers. Many other products can be requested through Online Services.
If we don't already have your email address, or if your premium payments are not up to date, please call us directly on 13 22 44 to update your policy and get your Certificate of Currency.
Call 13 22 44 anytime to speak to one of our dedicated claims staff.
It is best to call us as soon as you can. Please note that no quotes are required before you call us. We will advise you on what the next steps are when you call to lodge the claim.
Business claims explained in 57 seconds
To help the process
Please provide the following information when lodging your claim:
- Your policy number
- Your contact details
- Type of claim - fire, theft etc
- Date, address and details of loss/event
- Personal details of any other parties involved (if applicable)
- Photos of the damaged or items
- List of damaged items
We may ask for further details depending on the circumstances of each claim.
Report to the police
Immediately advise the police of any malicious damage, theft, burglary, and give them a list of items damaged, stolen or lost. We will need the police officer’s name and the report number.
Take reasonable steps to prevent further loss or damage from occurring.
What you must NOT do when you make a claim