Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
AAMI Health Insurance “2 & 6 Month Waiver plus 6 weeks free” Offer Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the AAMI Health Insurance “2 & 6 Month Waiver plus 6 weeks free” offer (“Offer”). This Offer and these Terms and Conditions are issued by nib Health Funds Limited ABN 83 000 124 38 (“nib)”. By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Platform CoVentures Pty Ltd ABN 82 626 829 623 (PC) of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000 (“Promoter”).
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on 1 January 2020 and due to close at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 29 February 2020 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of AAMI’s Combined Hospital and Extras health insurance product with a policy start date during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”).
5. The Offer is open to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over on the date they take out the Eligible Product (being the date of completion of join) but not to dependents moving from their families’, parents’ or carers’ cover to their own policy (“Eligible Customers”).
6. The Offer consists of:
(a) adjusting the “paid to” date on the Eligible Product to reflect a premium reduction equating to 6 weeks (calculated as 42 days) of the annual premium (“6 Weeks Free”); and
(b) waiving the 2 and 6 month waiting period for Eligible Customers on all Extras services that normally require a 2 or 6 month waiting period under the relevant Eligible Product (“Waiver”). (Longer waiting periods may apply for some services and are not subject to this Offer. Waiting periods already served with your current health insurance fund will be recognised and you won’t have to re-serve those waiting periods on equivalent services).
7. The 6 Weeks Free will be fulfilled by nib on 31 March 2020 for members who join before 31 January 2020 and 29 April 2020 for members who join before 29 February 2020 (“Fulfilment Date”) (being 60 days after the end of the month that the Eligible Product was purchased). The 6 Weeks Free will be fulfilled by advancing the premium “paid to” date by 6 weeks and appear on policy statements with description “6 weeks marketing reward”.
8. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
a. the Eligible Customer must successfully purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period with AAMI Health Insurance via direct debit or credit card;
b. the Eligible Product must have a policy start date during the Offer Period;
c. the Eligible Product must be current and fully paid at the time of the relevant Fulfilment Date;
d. the Eligible Customer must not be a current Qantas Health Insurance, GU Health, nib, AAMI, Apia or Suncorp health insurance policyholder at the time of purchasing the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product within 6 months before or during the Offer Period;
e. the Eligible Customer must not be an employee of the Promoter or its related companies, nib health funds limited or its related companies, or nib’s agencies.
9. Limit of one (1) 6 Weeks Free per new Eligible Product purchased. Where the Eligible Product purchased is a couples or family policy, the Offer will be applied only once to the Eligible Product. The Waiver will be applied to all customers listed on the Eligible Product.
10. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate, except the 4% direct debit discount where Eligible Customers pay for Eligible Products by direct debit.
11. If an Eligible Customer meets the Entry Requirements, the Eligible Customer will receive a call, email or letter after the Fulfilment Date to advise the Offer has been applied.
12. This Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
13. nib and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at nib’s or the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or any element has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the nib. In the event that a person cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. nib reserves the right to disqualify any person that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this Offer.