Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.
AAMI Health Insurance “4 Weeks off” Offer
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the AAMI Health Insurance “4 Weeks Free October 2020” (“Offer”). This Offer and these Terms and Conditions are issued by nib health fund limited ABN 83 000 124 381 (“nib”). By participating, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Claims must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Platform CoVentures Pty Ltd ABN 82 626 829 623 (PC) of Level 28, 266 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000 (“Promoter”).
- The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEDT) on 1 October 2020 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 October 2020 (“Offer Period”). Policies purchased after 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 October 2020 will not be eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date of joining (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Members”).
- The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of an AAMI Health Insurance combined Hospital and Extras product through AAMI’s approved channels during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product”). The Offer excludes any non-health related insurance products (e.g. Travel) and dependants moving from family/parents health cover to their own policy.
- The Offer consists of adjusting the “paid to” date on the qualifying policy to reflect the reduction off the premium payable for an amount equating to 4 weeks of the annual premium.
- Eligible Members must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
- the Eligible Member must successfully purchase and commence an Eligible Product during the Offer Period through one of AAMI’s approved channels (using the AAMI website aami.com.au or AAMI Health Insurance call centre);
- the Eligible Member must maintain the Eligible Product up to the date of the Offer being applied to the active policy, being 30 December 2020 and the Offer will be forfeited if the Eligible Member is not an active policyholder on this date.
- the Eligible Member must not be a current policyholder of a product issued by nib (including Suncorp Health Insurance, Qantas Health Insurance, GU Health Insurance, AAMI Health Insurance, Apia Health Insurance, nib International Workers Health Insurance, nib Overseas Students Health Insurance or nib Corporate Health Insurance) at the time of joining the Eligible Product, or have joined and cancelled any of these policies 6 months before or during the Offer Period; and
- the Eligible Member must not be an employee of the Promoter or nib.
- Limit of one Offer per policy for each Eligible Product purchased during the Offer Period.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- If an Eligible Member has satisfied the Eligibility Requirements, the Eligible Member will be contacted following fulfilment to confirm they have qualified for the Offer and that the adjustment of their “paid to” date on their policy has been adjusted to credit their policy in accordance with clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Eligible Member acknowledges that the Offer cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, or be replaced after expiry and is not legal tender, an account card, a credit or security.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), nib and the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under nib’s or the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any tax liability incurred by a customer (independent financial advice should be sought); or
- accepting and/or using the Offer.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- nib and the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend all or any part of this Offer, including replacing any part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at nib’s or the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Members will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Offer or element of the Offer has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- nib and the Promoter are not responsible for any undelivered emails due to an Eligible Member’s spam filters or email settings.
- nib reserves the right to disqualify from receipt of the Offer any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this Offer.
- nib and the Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserve the right to amend, withdraw, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.