Any part of the building


Any part of the ‘building’


What’s not covered

Under your Contents Policy, we do not cover loss or damage to your building or unit.

The exception is when you are a tenant of a property that is not a unit, and you own any items used primarily for domestic and residential purposes which are permanently attached to the insured address. Such items are included as contents.

You can learn more about this exclusion to AAMI Home Contents Insurance in the Product Disclosure Statement.