Content items

We cover your household items that you own or are responsible for and use primarily for domestic purposes and aren’t permanently attached to the building or insured address. Some contents have fixed limits and others have flexible limits. You can choose to increase the limit for some items (an additional premium may apply). Optional covers are available to provide cover for some contents items away from the home. Like any insurance policy, there are always some things we don't cover.

This is a summary only. Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for full details.

Explore other parts of the guide

Coverage options

Accidental breakage of glass - contents

Carpets and rugs


Collections, sets, and memorabilia

Contents temporarily removed

Damage from physical injury or incident


Floating wooden floors (units only)

Food and medication spoilage

Furniture and furnishings

Golf cart and buggy, wheelchairs and mobility scooters or similar aids

If contents are insured in a unit

General contents

Home computers and electronic tablets, laptops, phones, printers, unfixed electrical goods and appliances

Internal blinds, drapes and curtains

Jewellery and watches

Lino (units only)

Matching undamaged parts (contents)

Medical equipment and aids

Motor burnout (contents)

Pot plants

Remote controlled model or toy motor vehicles

Remote controlled model or toy watercraft or aircraft

Removal of debris (contents)

Ride-on mowers

Spas and air conditioners (units only)

Storage of undamaged contents

Surfboards, sailboards, kite surfing equipment, canoes, kayaks and non-motorised surf skis

Tools of trade

Wall paint and paper (NSW units only)

Works of art