Got a question? AAMI has you covered.
What pre-existing medical conditions am I covered for?
While AAMI doesn’t automatically provide cover for losses or expenses arising from most pre-existing medical conditions, there are a few we do:
- Breast cancer/prostate cancer
- Coeliac Disease
- Diabetes/glucose intolerance
- Ear grommets
- Gastric reflux
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Hiatus hernia
- Hip/knee replacement
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Underactive thyroid
Under certain circumstances we may not cover these pre-existing medical conditions; make sure you read the PDS to see exactly what you’re covered for
If you would like to talk to us about obtaining cover for a pre-existing medical condition please call us on 13 22 44 and we can discuss your options.