Got a question? AAMI has you covered.
Why has my premium increased?
It's common for your premium to change each time you renew, even if your personal circumstances haven't changed. This is because there are factors that can affect how much your premium is, including:
- the cost of claims that we've paid to other customers, or that we expect to pay in the future
- natural disasters that have happened in the past year
- we may use new and updated data to calculate your premium
- there may be changes in government taxes or your state's duties or levies
- our expenses as a business
If you have any more questions about this, chat to our customer service agents on 13 22 44.