Got a question? AAMI has you covered.
Are there any types of caravans you don't insure?
AAMI offers insurance for standard caravans – that is, non-motorised vehicles, usually with two wheels that can be towed by a car. That means we don’t offer insurance for the following caravan types or uses:
- Campervans (motorised caravans)
- Homemade caravans
- Motorhomes Trailers (aside from camper trailers)
- Caravans used as courtesy vans
- Caravans converted to sell food or beverages
- Caravans converted to sell other goods e.g. flowers
- Caravans used as demonstration vans
- Caravans used for hire or reward
- Caravans used for any business purpose