Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

NSW CTP Green Slip FAQ

You’ll find many answers to the most common questions about AAMI NSW CTP Green Slip here. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have a specific question regarding your own policy, please contact us.

CTP Green Slip

In NSW, CTP is known as a Green Slip. Getting your Green Slip is quick and easy, and means you can complete your registration and hit the road ASAP. But that’s not all! Getting your Green Slip with us also gives you access to VIP experiences at festivals, sporting events and more, as well as everyday discounts on all sorts of things with AAMI Lucky Club.

You’ll also be able to access your policy info from your pocket with the AAMI App. Get a commitment-free Green Slip quote today!

Get a quote

CTP Green Slip covers injuries caused in a motor vehicle accident. It doesn’t cover damage to your vehicle, other vehicles or property. That's where you'll need Third Party Property or Comprehensive Car Insurance.