Your browser version is no longer supported, so you may experience issues while using this site.
Please upgrade to a current browser to enjoy the best experience.

In which state is your car registered?

Australian Capital Territory

In NSW, CTP Insurance is often known as a Green Slip. It’s regulated by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA), and you’ll need to sort it out before you can register your car. If you get a Green Slip with AAMI, we’ll notify SIRA automatically, so the process is as simple for you as possible.

Your car may need an eSafety check (previously called a pink slip), depending on how old it is, but your rego notice will let you know if that’s the case.

With a CTP policy with AAMI you can get access a wide range of benefits, including discounts at retailers across Australia with Suncorp Benefits, and premium experiences with AAMI Lucky Club.

Learn more about NSW CTP Insurance

Make sure you’re covered

Other car insurance options

CTP is designed to cover personal injury-related costs. You’ll need to consider other forms of Car Insurance to cover things like the following:

  • Damage to your vehicle
  • Damage to other people’s vehicles and property
  • Theft of your vehicle.

Check out AAMI Car Insurance options

Get to know CTP even better

Showing 3 of 4 articles Showing 2 of 4 articles Showing 1 of 4 articles
View all articles