The basics covered
This is just a summary. For full details about what is and isn't covered, check the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement) It's dry, we know, but it's essential reading.
Imagine you had the power to pick up your house and turn it upside down. 'Contents' are all the household items that fall out (except for some things, such as cars and pets) that:
- you own or are responsible for
- are used primarily for domestic purposes
- aren't permanently attached to the building
This is just a summary. For full details, check the PDS (Product Disclosure Statement). It's dry, we know, but it's essential reading.
If you ever need to claim, your dedicated Client Manager will organise every detail from beginning to end.
- All quotes and repairs
- Sourcing of materials and replacement items
- Requirements of your local council or authority
- Tasks to get your home back to how it was
- Regular communication with you throughout the process.
I'm am so happy with the customer service I received with AAMI, after doing everything online I rang up AAMI customer service to double check for my own piece of mind everything I had done, the lady I spoke to was very nice and very helpful. Thank you so much AAMI and keep up the good work.
by TMC1 from Sydney Metro NSW on Contents Insurance: Fire & Theft