Insuring a home

Is my home office setup tax deductible?

With so many Australians now working from home it’s time to check what office expenses you can claim at tax time, and make sure you have the right insurance policy in place to cover any new items.

This Christmas: insure the replaceables with Contents Insurance

Christmas is full of irreplaceable moments. But AAMI Contents Insurance can help with the replaceables—we offer new for old replacement for insured events.

No results found.

Insuring a car

Do CTP and MAI Insurance cover vehicle damage?

Is vehicle damage covered by Compulsory Third Party (CTP) and Motor Accident Injuries (MAI) Insurance? Find out exactly what you’re covered for with CTP and MAI Insurance, and how to get the required cover in your state or territory.

How to protect your car against flood damage

Avoid heading up Ship Creek with AAMI flood cover. It might help turn an unexpected situation, into a 'phew' situation.

No results found.

Insuring a business

5 types of tradies that need insurance

Whether you’re a chippy, sparky, painter, plumber or gardener, things don’t always go to plan when you’re on the job, and often it’s when you least expect it. Explore how tradies insurance can save your bacon if something were to go wrong.

3 annoying things every tradie will understand

Every tradie will encounter a difficult client at some point. We look at 3 of these universal tradie headaches and what you can do to avoid them.

No results found.

No results found.